We are a global design leader ranked within the UK Top 10 and within the Global Top 100 of architectural practices. With our Head Office in London, we have studios across the UK and internationally in New York, Singapore and Amsterdam.
Our people are the foundation of our culture: tightly knit and incredibly welcoming. We nurture our staff and encourage their creative and entrepreneurial spirit. We set high standards for ourselves and our teams work collaboratively to achieve the best, and have the determination and drive to do things better. We like to push ourselves, creatively, in business and as a team. We listen and explore every angle with our clients so that we make the creative journey an enjoyable one for all.
• A flexible approach is key to this role and you will proactively seek out to assist the team in building the studio into a thriving and successful business unit.
• Reporting to the Business Unit Director the role involves working closely with the Director and associated team members to ensure that the studio and projects operate smoothly and efficiently as well as synchronising with group operations.
• Provide assistance to the Design Team, providing seamless support to the business.
• Liaise regularly with the UK based Marketing and Communications, Bids, Finance and Administrative teams.
What you will do:
• You will undertake many varied and different roles from marketing, communications, administrative support, project management, financial reporting etc.
• Provide full administrative support to Directors and technical teams, including call screening, diary management, setting up meetings, making travel arrangements etc.
• Prepare business, design and marketing material using In-Design.
• Document control and project administration according to company guidelines.
• Procurement: Order stationery and general office supplies and equipment as required.
• Reconcile office company credit card each month on Spider to send to Accounts.
• Carry out premises and workstation health and safety assessments.
• Pass invoices to Finance and follow the purchase order process as necessary. Check invoices received by Finance for Amsterdam services/supplies.
• Preparation of bids, submissions and presentations for potential new work.
• Extensive contact with clients, consultants and contractors.
• Look after clients and visitors and ensure meeting rooms are booked and audio visual facilities are organised.
• Assist the HR team with new joiners’ inductions
• Assist in establishing business development material and liaising with Global Development Team and Marketing.
• Producing deliverables registers.
• Other duties that are consistent with your job role as may be required
Scott Brownrigg is an Equal Opportunities Employer